About Me

London
I studied at Canterbury Christ University. I am doing a BA Hons Photography. I like to photos of still life and people.

Sunday 18 December 2011












I wish I was a bird. 
 
Being a human, I hate it sometimes is all about money, laws, rules and so much more. We made these things happened by telling everyone else what to do or what we think and we need. Animals are quite same they are a bit simple. I do not care about money problems, law and they have more freedom. I am jealous of it, and they can travel for free . For us we travel by foot but we are too lazy and we take transport but it cost money.  I think they get away where they lived because they are unhappy or they want earn money. 
 
Human are animal right, why we decide to be different like them. They hunt for food or look for a challenge. Animals do not have a religious or a culture. I do not care about money and I have more freedom and more free time.Will I be happy, only thing will stop me if was a bird. It might a cat, a human or windy day or stormy day.  
 
 
Christmas coming soon, in my family we do not celebrate Christmas, we do celebrated on Boxer day with other family members. This Christmas I will with my friends and my boyfriend, who I have not see a long time. I miss him very much. When you think of someone special, you cannot stop thinking about. I want to see them no matter and no one stop me anyway. 
 
  
 
Merry Christmas, have a good holiday  and happy new year. 
 
Also it is my birthday on 3rd January I am going to be 22 , I have no idea what to do  for my birthday. I do not know I probably celebrate just meal with my friends and my boyfriend. Of course this Christmas  and new year I will more photos just for memories. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment