About Me

London
I studied at Canterbury Christ University. I am doing a BA Hons Photography. I like to photos of still life and people.

Sunday 4 September 2011

More photos

I was looking some photos of Crystal Palace, London and Malaysia, much more . I thought I should post them up. In the pass few weeks there isn't much happening. Mostly I have studying and drawing. I create ideas for eyeliner designers. Liquid eyeliner is an unique to use , I took some photos of them to keep a record of them. I love new camera Nikon D70 and quite light and the lens is fantastic great distance and close up shots.  What I really want a fish eye lens, because it gives an interesting looks of the image.

These are from Malaysia , this is new hotel and you get sleep house, for me I wouldn't I get sea sick and I don't know they are strong enough.













These are pictures are Crystal Palace and I used 18mm and 55mm lens great for distance picture and for the landscapes. The place reminds me of Alice Wonderland or Snow White.

Remember these dinosaurs there still here, there is only few there. There used a lot of there when I was six not now.

This picture scared me and I took this one.Imagine spoke to me, 'what are you doing?'



Next ones are London Parliament and they have wonderful statues .




The last photos Brighton a beautiful city full of art work  and places.






I enjoyed going to places here and They are beautiful and I wan to travel more and I want to learn so much .
 




No comments:

Post a Comment